Enfalac A+ is a milk powder that is designed for babies who are 0-6 months old. It is made with a special blend of ingredients that help to support the development of the baby’s brain and nervous system. Enfalac A+ is also fortified with iron, which is important for the baby’s growth and development.
Benefits of Enfalac A+ Milk Powder
Enfalac A+ is a milk powder that has been designed specifically for infants from birth to six months old. It contains all the nutrients that an infant needs for proper development and growth, including vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Enfalac A+ is easy to digest and helps to promote a healthy immune system.
Some of the other benefits of Enfalac A+ include:
- Helping to regulate bowel movements
- Reducing the risk of allergies
- Providing essential nutrients for brain development
- Supporting healthy bone and teeth development
Ingredients in the Product
The Enfalac A+ – Months Baby Milk Powder contains the following ingredients:
- Milk solids ( skim milk powder, whey protein concentrate, lactose)
- Vegetable oils (palm olein, coconut oil, soybean oil)
- Emulsifiers ( soy lecithin, carrageenan)
- Vitamins (A, C, D3, E, K1, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacinamide, folic acid)
- Minerals ( calcium phosphate tribasic, potassium chloride)
- Choline bitartrate
All these ingredients are important for the development of a healthy baby.
Directions for Use
If you are using Enfalac A+ for the first time, please consult your paediatrician.
The following is a guide on how to prepare Enfalac A+:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Boil clean fresh water and allow to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened water or water that has been boiled before. Use only the measuring scoop provided in this tin.
3. Pour the required amount of lukewarm water into a clean feeding bottle. For every 30ml of water, add 1 level scoop of powder and shake well until dissolved
The recommended dosage of Enfalac A+ for infants aged 0-6 months is 60ml per day, divided into two feedings. For infants aged 6-12 months, the recommended dosage is 90ml per day, divided into three feedings.
Potential Side Effects
There are potential side effects associated with Enfalac A+ Months Baby Milk Powder, and these include diarrhea, constipation, and vomiting. Some babies may also experience rashes or hives. If you notice any of these side effects in your baby, please consult with your pediatrician.
Nutritional Value of Enfalac A+ Milk Powder
According to the website of Enfalac A+, one serving of their milk powder contains:
- 8g of protein
- 36mg of calcium
- vitamins A, C, and D
- folic acid
- pantothenic acid
In addition, Enfalac A+ also contains taurine, an amino acid that is important for brain and eye development.
Alternatives to Enfalac A+ Baby Milk Powder
There are many alternatives to Enfalac A+ Baby Milk Powder on the market.
Here are a few of the most popular options:
- Similac Advance Infant Formula
- Gerber Good Start Gentle Infant Formula
- Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula
- Baby’s Only Organic Infant Formula
- Plum Organics Grow Well Organic Infant Formula
Enfalac A+ 0-6 Months Baby Milk Powder is a delicious and nutritious way to give your little one the nourishment they need. With its optimal blend of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and probiotics, you can be confident that it will provide them with all the necessary components needed for healthy development. For parents who want to ensure their baby gets only the best quality nutrition in a convenient form, this product is an excellent choice.